PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The personal data protection policy (“the Policy”) is intended to provide you with information about how More With Less (“MWL”) uses and protects the personal data collected through the website (“the MWL website”) www.morewithless.fr.
Any personal data collected by the MWL website will be handled with the strictest confidentiality and will only be used in the manner described in this Policy and in accordance with applicable laws.
The personal data collected by the MWL website will only be used in a way that enables us to handle your requests and to analyse site traffic. Once collected, the personal data will not be used at a later date for other incompatible purposes without your consent.
More With Less, a limited liability company registered in the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under number 809 511 652, whose head office is located at 163 Rue Jean Baptiste Charcot – 92400 Courbevoie – France, is considered the data controller for the MWL website.
If you have any questions about how your personal data is collected, please contact us.
This Policy may be updated at any time and any modifications take immediate effect. We encourage you to check it regularly in order to consult the most recent version.
Please read this Policy carefully. If you take issue with the way in which your personal data is being used, we encourage you not to use this website or provide any personal data through this website.
- To calculate traffic statistics for the MWL website and improve its performance and services;
- To maintain the MWL website and keep it secure.
- To execute an agreement we intend to sign or have already signed with you, or
- If a legal obligation requires us to use your personal data for a specific reason, for example as part of know-your-client procedures, or
- When you consent to it, for instance agreeing to receive a newsletter.
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, or
- When required by law, for instance when fulfilling requests from legal or administrative entities, government agencies or courts, or
- For data processing, technical maintenance or administration.
In all cases, access to your personal data will only be granted in accordance with applicable laws, including those governing data confidentiality, privacy and security requirements.
MWL operates inside the EEA. In the event that we are called upon to share personal data with a country outside the EEA, MWL undertakes, in accordance with current regulations, to take all organisational and technical steps to adequately protect your personal data.
- The right to access, correct and delete your data (if it is incorrect, incomplete, ambiguous or out of date);
- he right to prevent your data from being processed at any time as part of sales prospecting efforts;
- The right to restrict the processing of your data according to the terms laid down by regulations;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time;
- The right to file a claim with the relevant supervisory body.